QLD Government $5000 GRANT
Exciting News! QLD Government is giving away $5000 GRANT to small businesses!
The grant must be spent into your business for the following purposes:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession.
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1 or 2 of the Business Basics grants program
- have fewer than 20 employees (by head count) at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have headquarters in Queensland and you are applying for a SEQ or regional grant depending on where your business is based
- have an expected turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not have owners/directors that are insolvent or an undischarged bankrupt.
The applications will open 9am, 4 May 2022.
Check your eligibility here https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/business-basics-grant#eligibility
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our office.