Terms & Conditions
All Square Accountants is a trading name for the services of IBS Accountants Pty Ltd. In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to IBS Accountants Pty Ltd or All Square Accountants. You, the taxpayer agree to access and use all information on www.allsquare.com.au website including purchase of our services. Our services include but are not limited to preparation and lodgement of Income Tax Returns (ITR), Business Activity Statements (BAS), business consulting, bookkeeping, ASIC regulatory compliance.
The Terms and Conditions of our engagement are the following:
- You authorise All Square Accountants to prepare and lodge your ITR or BAS to Australian Taxation office (ATO) based on the information provided by you to us.
- You authorise All Square Accountants to communicate with ATO on your behalf and provide any details requested by ATO.
- You agree to pay the fees associated with this service to All Square Accountants as specified on the invoice that we provide upon completion of our service and before we lodge it to the ATO.
- You declare that all the information regarding your tax lodgements are accurate and lawful, including: Income from all source are disclosed and all deductions claimed can be justified by well recorded evidences including but not limited to logs, tax invoices, receipts, bank statements, etc. Private percentage of the deductions is excluded.
- You declare to keep all the documents, receipts and records logs of your expenses and income for five years from the date you lodge your ITR or BAS.
- You understand that the tax processing time depends upon ATO. ATO’s processing time may delay due to many reasons including the detection of unusual large refunds, inaccurate information and audit. All Square Accountants is not liable for any delays by ATO.
- You agree to provide correct bank details to transfer the tax refund. All Square Accountants will not take any responsibility, if incorrect bank details are provided.
- The communication between the client and All Square Accountants can be done face-to-face, via email, phone call or messaging through Skype, Watsapp, Facebook etc. However, most communication will be done through the client’s email address provided by the client at registration. All Square Accountants expect that the client provides correct contact details at registration and notifies us when details contact details have changed. All Square Accountants expect that the client checks his/her email regularly.
- There are external links on the website to help provide more information for users to enter accurate data. All Square Accountants will not take responsibility for the content in third party websites. We do not endorse the third-party website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- All Square Accountants reserves the rights to terminate to provide you service at any time, if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are occasionally updated. Updated Terms and Conditions will be posted on the website “Terms and Conditions”. It is the customer’s responsibility to keep informed of any updates to www.allsquare.com.au Terms and Conditions.
All Square Accountants will not issue refund under most circumstances after the payment is made for provision of our services. However, we will issue a refund if we are unable to provide the service. If the service is not provided, then the client can contact All Square Accountants requesting a refund, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.